Pages

Friday, July 4, 2014

playing catch up...

I am trying to play catch up because I took so long to post about Mei Mei.
She is already approaching 5 weeks old!  And we have had Jie Jie for just over 3 months.

Chu Chu takes her role as Jie Jie seriously.  When people call her by her name she corrects them and says that she is Jie Jie.  Cute!

Things are still going great.  Mei Mei is a really good baby.  Pretty much only cries if she is hungry or wants to be held.  She is changing so rapidly and so is Chu Chu. 

I already tried to make this post once the other night and the computer froze up and internet went wonky.  Our internet is hit or miss here. I finished the whole post and it all got erased.

So I am going to end this early and just post some pics before that happens again.



















1 comment:

  1. Kim -- Soooo precious! Such beautiful little ones. What a blessing from God. -- Deb Kamm

    ReplyDelete