Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pics, Pics and more pics...

I thought I would post some more pics from our Shanghai/Beijing vacation with our friend Brian.  I have posted a few but just unloaded my memory card, so thought I would share a few more.

me with the smurfs in Beijing

entrance to the Forbidden City


Forbidden City


I was obsessed with the corners of the roofs...I just loved the way they looked.  I want to make a collage or something.

Forbidden City

Forbidden City


Tiananemen Square

Brian and Cherry, our tour guide to the Great Wall

the Great Wall...it was breath taking

I loved the sentiment written on this stone...something like, Once intended to ward off enemies..today it brings together the peoples of the world.  The Great Wall may it continue to act as a symbol of friendship for future generations.  I love that!


a guy writing calligraphy with soap on water on the stone...it just eventually disappears

bugs on a stick!

me buying Gelato...nom nom!!

Brian taking a pic of the bathroom sign...can you see it?  it is like a guy peaking over the stall...funny!  This is at one of our fave restaurants in Nanjing..Pisa Pizza!

Michael took this..we thought it was cool that it said Jesus loves you on the edge of the table

Michael waiting for our train to Shanghai

Michael doing what he loves best...taking pics!

1 comment: