Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

What I saw today...

Coco with me on the mountain...taking a water break

pretty flowers on the mountain

Coco Tired on the Mountain!

a man running up the mountain in a wife beater and boxers?

another man walking on the mountain..fully clothed

me on the mountain..flushed

woman on the mountain...getting their work out on!

more woman...hmmm. unusual.  I usually only see a handful of people

ok ...really unusual...never seen crowds like this

ok...must be a tour group or something

pretty mountain berries


me eating the berries!  NOT!  you know what they say about berries...if they have not been eaten by some animal in nature it is probably because they are poisonous!  I left them alone.


made it home..walking up the path to our house

our front gate

my chinese tea...everyone here drinks it in bottles like this

they have filters on top like this so the loose leaf does not come through

our friend Jon made it into town from Michigan...sorry about the red eye Jon, it is to late to edit photos! :o)

Hello Kitty in a Kimono...Jon got it for me in Japan!

2 comments:

  1. Regarding the pajama-clothed runner...you forgot to mention his dainty shawl.

    Nice photo essay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the path to the house is sweet!!!!

    omg the kimono hello kitty is totally cute. hope you guys are having fun with brinksy! remember to tell him what Liv and I said hahah!

    ReplyDelete