Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

My life in pictures....

These are some people protesting...there is some tension going on between Japan and China right now.  They are fighting over some island.  I am not going to go into details.  I am sure you can find info on google, if you so desire.  I saw these peaceful protesters outside of Laoshi's window when I was painting. 

Soldiers there to keep the peace...

Here is my adorable friend Han Fei.  She took me to the Taiwan International Expo last weekend.  It was an expo of all Taiwanese products

They had these gorgeous orchids...the pic does not do them justice.  They were huge....this one was probably about 4 feet long.


loved the way these yellow lovelies looked hanging from glass vases


they had this awesome wood furniture


and these cool wooden jars and buddahs....I wanted it all!

some more gorgeous vases


another giant orchid!

no baby seats required for babies in China...so they get to have a look out the window

our new cat, Baozi....the cat we brought from the US ran away....

she is super cute, but still in very feisty kitten mode

I thought this elderly couple looked so cute on the scooter together
Here are some pics of my scooter.  I thought I posted them on my blog, but I think I just posted some on facebook.  I love it!  I go everywhere on it. 

of course I had to add some Hello Kitty flair


also a sticker representing my home state of MI

No comments:

Post a Comment