Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

a few things I'm luving in China...

Anyone who knows me, knows I am a handbag kind of girl and they have tons of cute and inexpensive bags here

this bag has a cat hiding behind mushrooms...in the corner it says " Catch me if you can"  Funny!

lots of fun ceramics...I like these with the koi fish on them...I get them at the flower market by my house, only $1.50 a piece...I keep them around the house and throw our loose change in them


another ceramic dish I got at the flower market for $1.50...I use it for loose items as well...

I luv the mugs here..most of them have lids to keep your tea/coffee warm




For some reason a lot of the products in China, that I have come across, have a cat as a "mascot"...I like it because I luv cats and dogs...this is the soap for cleaning dishes...you see the little bottle on the right is in the shape of a cat...and the jug on the right has a cat on the label and a cat head dispenser!  I luv it!

this yogurt is Yum Yum...kind of a cross between greek yogurt and American yogut..but you just stick a straw in it and suck it down


luvin' the faux glasses...I had some back in the States as well, but they have many more here in China and much cheaper

I luv how cutesie everything is...these are on my night stand...a cup with a lid to hold water and a Hello Kitty clock...I pretty much have the taste of a 5 year old! ;o) as it seems most girls in China do, so I fit right in!

Luv the slippers...you can buy them EVERYWHERE...since they pretty much do not have carpet in houses, you need them to keep your tootsies warm

Even the q-tips are Cute!

4 comments:

  1. it's scary how well you fit in here.... ha! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are having WAY too much FUN! Love your purchases, Kim Kim aka Ling Ling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cheap and so cute!! best combo ever :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete