Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful....

Today is our first Thanksgiving in China.  I am a bit sad because I am used to being around family.  I for sure will miss the good cooking of my mom and my in-laws.  In all my years, this will be the first away from home.  But never the less I am truly thankful for many things.  Some of the things I am thankful for, in no particular order...
A roof over my head
loving Family        My Faith            snow
faithful Friends             My awesome hubby                    pens                            

heat and air conditioning
         Q-tips
                                     Coco and Willow            my sight                water

my hearing        My Shop/and Times Grocery                                     

Dental floss!              Computer      flowers
                                                                                           Sunshine


clouds                  stars
                                                     my Ayi/my driver                      skype - so I can talk to my friends and family
Christmas
                              paper                  my Bible                         my voice

trees                                    my health                  airplanes                            China
                                                                           sunshine

                              Grass                 education 
Food                                                                              clean air                     medicine  books                          music        
                   cars
                         pictures                                   laughter

camera           electricity          and so much more!!!!!!   I am thankful today for everything that God has blessed us with!!!!

1 comment: