Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy Almost New Year!

 
It is almost New Year's here in China.  We have 4 and 1/2 hours left to go.  Michael and I are heading out in a bit.  I just got over being sick and now Michael is sick, but we are still going to try and ring in the New Year's in Nanjing at one of our favorite restaurant/bars.  I thought I would try and post a few pics from our Christmas in Hong Kong.  I have not posted in a bit because I was under the weather.  We hope all our friends and family have a wonderful New Year!

Michael and I at our Christmas dinner.  It was yummy!

here is our main course...Turkey, potatoes, roasted chestnuts and some other stuff...it was DELICIOUS!  I really wanted turkey and we found it!

this is the Italian restaurant we ate at for Christmas dinner


cruising around Victoria Harbor

the business building were all lit up so pretty and they had an awesome laser light show



very crowded streets in Hong Kong

Hey Yo! frozen yogurt...we did not get any, but Michael for sure had to get his pic taken in front of the sign

a huge lighted made from Ferrero Rocher candy...it was the real thing...it said not to take any, but you could see where people had taken some
 I just loved our hotel in Hong Kong, it is called the Luxe Manor.  It was decorated based on surrealism, that is what the brochure said.  So it was totally quirky and cool.  I loved it because I am into all that quirky stuff.  It was the coolest decorated hotel I have ever been to.


cool puppy lamps

faux frames with no pics

the t.v. was framed beautifully..I am easily impressed ☺


I will be back after the New Year with more pics.  I have a lot still to share from our trips to Shanghai and Beijing. 

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing the pics of you both! - Liv

    ReplyDelete