Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Market day...

So unless I have a ton of stuff I need to get at the store, I just take my bike.  I have a grocery store I like that is about 6 miles round trip to get to and a fruit market that is probably 2-3 miles round trip. 

I added these two baskets to the side of my bike and I have a small basket on the front as well, so I can carry quite a bit. 

This is a pic of the fruit and veg market I go to....this is a lady I buy from regularly.
 I bought potatoes and Edamame from this guy.  The bag of potatoes I bought had 7 potatoes in it and it costs 4 Yuan...that is about .64 cents USD.  I am still shocked when they tell me the price, I cannot believe how inexpensive most of the fruits and veggies are!

Strawberries are in season right now and they are so yummy!

Also had some eels at the market...I think they are eels.....ewwwwwww!

And they had some craw-fish or some type of crustacean.

No comments:

Post a Comment