Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

19 DAYS

  • until Michigan is no longer my home
  • until I leave the familiar for the unfamiliar
  • until I leave our little house that we love and move into a bigger house where I hope love will continue to grow
  • until I fly the much friendlier and comfortable first class skies! ☺
  • until people cannot understand what I am saying, well maybe that is no different from how it is now☺
  • until my faith and trust and God is stronger because trusting God more everyday my goal and I think China is going to test me, a lot
  • until I will probably be forced to be gluten free
  • until I leave my friends and family
  • until I hopefully make new friends
  • until my poor eyes get a break from crying whenever I think of leaving
  • until I go to a place where people are not free to worship God the way I do
  • until I hope to make God proud by sharing my faith with courage and conviction, but without getting myself deported ☺
  • until I leave a little of my heart in Detroit, but hope to fill it up with a little piece of China
  • until I can no longer point at right hand to show people where I live
  • until pasta is replaced with rice and coffee is replaced with tea and bread is replace with, I don't know what
  • until I leave the wonderful cool falls of Michigan to enter warmer falls of Nanjing, but still wonderful I hear.
  • until driving will not be the norm, but riding will be the norm
  • until Michael and I walk hand in hand into the new chapter of our life and we look back only to say Hi to friends and family, but always looking forward to the plan God has for us...no regrets, no worries, no fears...just peace, trust and hope knowing God has our backs.
  • until China is our new home!

No comments:

Post a Comment