Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Gotta love Chotchkies!

So most people that know me, know I things that are cutesie, quirky, kitchy and yet totally cool.☺  I love little chotchkies....things that when I look at them, they make me smile.  I have been buying up chotchkies for China to make my place cute and unique.  For example...
this box says FAMILY DRUGS


the side of the Box says Open Wide...take your medicine!  Love it!         


this one says...Random crap from here and there to there and here ☺
They are little boxes to keep whatever.  I think they are so fun and funny.  I got them at Leon and Lulu's if you would like some of your very own.


1 comment:

  1. My sister in law loves her some Leon and Lulu! Nice find! They will look great in your sweet little China home:) Xo

    ReplyDelete