Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Home sweet Home

It was a long week looking for housing.  And I am very tired right now, still waiting for my flight home.  We will not have a lot of good pics because the place is still under construction.  So when we move we will have to post more pics of our home when it is completed and clean.  But I thought I would post a couple of pics now to give you a sneak peak.  I will post pics later.

The entry way..notice the 2 stone turtles, a good sign because we call my dad a turtle because he walks slow, so I felt like it was a good sign when I saw the 2 turtles welcoming us into the home!

From the dining area...looking down into the living area.  Sorry it is not a great pic, it was dark in the house.  The is a ton of woodwork in the house, which is I love! but it makes the house a bit dark.  

Pic taken from the living room looking up to the dining area

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - it looks sweet!! Make room for visitors :)

    -Liv

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so beautiful! Glad you found a place to call home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new home looks amazing. Glad your trip was a success!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks everyone! We feel so blessed! And for sure we have room for visitors!!!

    ReplyDelete