Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

We made it!

So we made it to China and thank God it was a very easy trip.  No drama, easy breezy!  Typhoon Muifa did not stop us!

I have to say I can get used to flying first class.  Actually to be honest I think that I can never go back to coach again.  Just kidding, I will have to go back to coach someday, but for now I am going to enjoy first class while it lasts!

Right now we are still in Shanghai and it is a really nice city.  We are off in a little while to Nanjing, so I will try and post again once we get there.  But right now enjoy a few pics from the start of our China Adventures.
comfy cozy


me watching the office

3 comments:

  1. Miss you girl! Good luck in Nanjing. Those pictures are so cozy!

    Also, why'd ya gotta leave all this Gouda at my house, it is soooo good. I'm going to be 10 pounds heavier when you get back. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's with the space-age, curvey plastic walls surrounding you? First class has changed since the one time I flew it in 2001!

    Glad to hear you made it safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First class must make all the difference in the world on that LOOOONG flight! Glad you made it to Asia safely.

    ReplyDelete