Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Let the Madness begin!

I went to Palmer today, our moving company, to pick up boxes to start packing up stuff we will not use between now and when we leave.  Our place has been messy for the past couple months, but now it is going to be a hot mess! ☺  Luckily neither Michael or I are neat freaks, so the clutter is not going to kill us.  But it should be interesting trying to maneuver around boxes for the next month!

But I praise God that we have a moving company who will be helping us pack a lot of stuff and get it to our new home in China.  Please pray that our stuff gets to China, safely and without damage.  Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. It's all so exciting! I know it was fun helping Aunt Marcy move into her new condo this past weekend. I bet you can't wait to get all your things situated in your new Chinese home. God bless your packing time!

    ReplyDelete