Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

If I keep up this pace..

I should be packed by our leave date Sept 24! I really could just leave the packing for the movers, but I wanted to get a head start.  Our place has been a hot mess for a while now, so I wanted to start getting some stuff in boxes and out of the way.  And I would rather not have mover packing my undies and such.

My parents came into town this weekend to help fix up some stuff around the house.  So while my dad and Michael did some handy work around the house, I packed 1 box of bedding, 1 box of winter coats and jackets, 1 box toiletries and 2 YES 2 boxes of handbags.  I know, I know, I have an addiction. It's better that I am addicted to handbags rather than crack though, right? ☺ I also took my mom to Catching Fireflies, Yellow Door Art Market and Borders.  I think I am moving right along. I mean, all Michael and my dad did was fix the chimney on the roof, patch a hole in our ceiling, paint the ceiling in the bathroom and hang some siding on the garage. ☺ I think that is about an even days work!
my LOVELY handy work!




No comments:

Post a Comment